15th March 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What type of preparation is required to join the Army school?

Hello,

My daughter is going to the army school . She is in7th class and promote to 8th class . Can you please provide the relevant preparation and information so that she could prepare and pass the test. Can someone please answer me back soon?

Reg.
Reena

15th March 2016, 09:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of preparation is required to join the Army school?

Nothing such extraordinary preparation is required in order to clear the entrance test, your child should just be well versed with the syllabus and studies of her current class as questions will be mostly asked from her own standard and not totally from the next standard. So, kindly ask her to keep on revising things she had studied so far and I am sure she will easily clear the examination.
15th March 2016, 09:59 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of preparation is required to join the Army school?

Ask your child to revise the things she had learnt so for mostly from the current year as most of the questions do come from the current year itself. So, if she is very well acquainted with the current year syllabus and pattern she will definitely be able to crack the examination and get admission in the nest standard in Army school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?