1st August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of Pre Board exam of CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. Should a student give CBSE 10th board exam or carry on with CCE pattern? Do we have to give FA3, FA4, SA2, Pre board and board exams?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  7. Is CBSE or State Board best for Senior Secondary?
  8. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the value of Pre Board exam of CBSE? -- [New]
  10. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  11. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  12. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  13. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  16. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  18. What is the importance of Pre-Board marksheet?
2nd August 2015, 01:53 AM
kishan_malhotra

Default Re: What is the value of Pre Board exam of CBSE?

These pre-board exams doesn't much matter. But these are very crucial for us to see how much we have learned or how much we can score in finals...
ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE...
2nd August 2015, 03:51 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Pre-Board exams are those exams which are conducted by school for the student's who are pursuing in board classes. These are very important for all students as it tells about our current position and gives estimate about exam pattern & questions asked in board exam. It is a internal exam thus it does not affect your board result.

Pre board are just like a final practice for board exam. You have to take these exam as serious as boards. Some schools allot practical marks on the basis of marks scored in pre-board. Also if yu study hard for this exam then you will definitely score good marks in main board exam.
2nd August 2015, 04:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Pre Board exam are conducted only to check the preparations of the students, to prepare them for the main board exams.
Pre board examination reflects preparation for board exams. If you scored less in pre board then it means that you are not prepared for your pre board exams and you have to prepare more for your board exams.
Other than that there is no value of Pre Board exam.
2nd August 2015, 05:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Pre-board exam of CBSE holds a good value especially to the students who are appearing for it. This is because :-

- It act as an indication level of your preparation.
- It reveals the weak points of a student.
- It helps in giving an indication to the students regarding the areas where they need to concentrate more.
- It act as a filtering stage which helps in getting the best out of a student.
2nd August 2015, 06:23 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The value of Pre Board Exam is high.It is important to take it seriously.It is the practice of your annual Exam.If you take it seriously then it would be very helpful in annual Exam.The Pre Board Exam is conducted by your own School,I Suggest you that take this Exam as annual Exam and prepare for this.If you take it as Annual Exam and prepare well for this.I promise that you will definitely get the Highest and good rank on School and State also.
3rd August 2015, 03:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Pre-board examination is slight reflection of your main board examination and the paper is set accordingly as to students could get an actual feel of how the board papers are going to be set, therefore try to score well in your pre-board examination and I am sure if you do well in your pre-board exam, you will definitely score quite well in your boards.
3rd August 2015, 11:05 PM
newmoon06

Getting good marks in pre-board indicates that one has prepared well. Being consistent in preparation will definitely fetch good marks in board exam well.

So, take the pre-boards exams seriously as it will be helpful for you to score good marks in Board exams. Pre-Board exams are like final exam that why it named as pre-board that is the exams prior to the board exams.
27th October 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Are sports considered to be a part of Formative assessment in your school?
17th February 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 1 subject in pre board class 10 and passed in board class 10 ,will I get the subject of my choice??
19th February 2017, 12:52 PM
namit65786
Junior Member+

Pre-Board examinations are conducted by CBSE to make understand the students about their preparation for the Main Board examinations so that they get an idea of their Board preparation before attempting the Board.
30th November 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is mean by pre board the marks will enter in the result card it is an practice exam or what
1st December 2017, 10:19 AM
princekainth2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CBSE preboard exams are a mere display of the final exam.

These exams give you an idea about your preparation for finals.
Schools conduct these exams on their own and checking is done by the school only.

The Result DO NOT affect your final result.
14th March 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

As we know, Pre board results in Delhi is very poor....who is responsible for this?? Our education system or students?? Last year govt of Delhi sent few teachers to "Singapore national institute of education" to improve the education system or teaching learning process...still the results was So bad
31st January 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

What happens if you miss one pre board examination due to a valid reason and are unable to give it even on reconduction by school??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?