29th February 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

When does the admission starts for St.Xavier school for joining in nursery?

Sir/Mam,

My son is 4 yrs.old as of september ,can he apply for nursery in si.xaviers school???when does the admission starts??? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this.

29th February 2016, 11:25 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: When does the admission starts for St.Xavier school for joining in nursery?

St. Xavier's School doesn't have Nursery or Kindergarten. Admission starts from Class 1. Admission forms are available only online. All details regarding admission are available from the official website. Forms for Class 1 starts rolling out in the month of November. Admission process also involves test and interview of both child and parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?