28th October 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get Integrated schooling with IIT coaching?

I wanted to know the details on the schools which has integrated IIT coaching. Where can i get this facility?

29th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i get Integrated schooling with IIT coaching?

List of top schools providing integrated schooling with IIT coaching :

Resonance
Corporate Office C.G. Tower, A-46 / A-52, IPIA,Near City Mall, Jhalawar Road, Kota (Raj.) - 324005

Aakash IIT-JEE  
Address: 374, 2nd Floor, Kohat Enclave, Near Kohat Metro Station, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
Phone:011 3945 4545

FIITJEE
Address: 3rd Floor, A-Wing, Vega Centre, Shankarsheth Road, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411037
Phone:020 4141 8686

Bansal Classes
Address: Gaurav Tower, A-10,Road Number 1, Indraprastha Industrial Area, Kota, Rajasthan 324005
Phone:0744 242 3739
30th October 2015, 08:46 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology.
IIT colleges are the best college for technical degree in India.
To get admission in IIT college, students need to qualify in JEE Mains and JEE Advance examination.
After qualifying JEE Mains, students need to get as high marks as possible to get better rank as IIT takes admission only on the basis of Advance rank.

Both these examinations are very tough to qualify, so, students need to prepare and practice hard under guidance of very good teacher to get success.
Also, students need to score high marks in 12th boards examination.

Since schools do not prepare students according to JEE Mains and Advance syllabus, they only teach 12th boards syllabus while some of the coaching institutes such as FIITJEE, Akash, Allen, Resonance, Vibrant etc are some of the top coaching institutes which prepare students for boards as well as for JEE Mains and Advance.
30th October 2015, 09:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

If you want a to integrated schooling and coaching for IIT then i recommend you to go to kota and join an institute where they prefer both schooling and iit coaching as well. you we be able to score good marks in 11th and 12th and also a better score for jee. They first prefernce is to train you for compititive exam like jee mains and advance.
31st October 2015, 10:32 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

IIT--- Indian Institute of Technology.IIT is the abbreviated form of this.IIT Colleges are the best colleges those provide best Education for Engineering and Master Degree Courses.Now IIT's also give education for BCA and MCA related Courses.IITs are reputed Institutes in India.

Schools doesn't provide the IIT JEE Coaching with Schooling Simultaneously.Schools only provide teaching of Syllabus Subjects those comes in your Class.You should learn as per syllabus and work hard.As far as my knowledge is concern in all entrance Exams they ask the questions based on 11th and your 12th Syllabus.You can also join an reputed and well education if you want to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?