4th January 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether Chemistry is important to study for becoming an Engineer?

Hello Everyone,
I am from ICSE Board and studying in 8th standard. I am very weak in Chemistry. But my Maths and Physics are strong. I want to become an Engineer in Future. So, I have to strong my Chemistry for this? Is Chemistry so important?

13th January 2016, 02:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Chemistry is important to study for becoming an Engineer?

Yes, obviously your chemistry needs to be strong if you want to opt for engineering in future. I would therefore suggest you to not think in this way but be positive about your studies and try to score well in your boards as well as all the other classes and I am sure you will be a good engineer in future.
15th January 2016, 01:23 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Whether Chemistry is important to study for becoming an Engineer?

To become an engineer chemistry is also very important likewise other subjects. Many students think that only physics and maths are important to become a good engineer but every subject have same value in this sector. You must take chemistry very seriously as it is also very important and if you are weak in this then take help of your teacher to better results. And do self- study more and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?