23rd March 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Whether IGCSE syllabus is helpful to study Medicine in Abroad?

Hi,
I would like to know that is IGCSE syllabus anywhere helpful for studying Medicine in Abroad? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is scoring 80% enough in IGCSE to study in Abroad? How to prepare for this?
  2. Is IGCSE helpful for getting employment in abroad?
  3. Is there any problem in study Dentistry/Medicine for an IGCSE candidate who doesn't have English Post-16?
  4. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
  5. How can i study Medicine for free in abroad being a MBBS doctor?
  6. Will I be able to do Pilot course in Sri Lanka? I am studying in abroad and doing IGCSE in School
  7. Benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for further studies in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  9. How can I study Medicine for free in Abroad being MBBS doctor?
  10. Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?
  11. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  12. How to get full scholarship to study medicine in abroad?
  13. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  15. Eligibility to study in 11th IGCSE for NIOS candidate?
  16. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  17. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Where can i study Unani Medicine except India?
30th March 2016, 02:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGCSE syllabus is helpful to study Medicine in Abroad?

IGCSE is International General certificate of Secondary Education.
Students from any boards can join IGCSE Board in the 9th grade.
The IGCSE curriculum is of International Standards.
So, in IGCSE Board, the education provided have helped Indian students to gain quality elementary education.
So, it is definitely helpful for the candidates who are seeking for higher studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?