5th March 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Is scoring 80% enough in IGCSE to study in Abroad? How to prepare for this?

Hello Sir,
I am so worried about my IGCSE Board exam. I don't know what I should do so that I can acquire above 80%. And I want to know that 80% is enough in IGCSE? Actually I am planning to do my further education in Abroad. Kindly help me with this.

7th March 2016, 02:30 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is scoring 80% enough in IGCSE to study in Abroad? How to prepare for this?

You have scored pretty well in your board examination, but only scoring marks in your 12th boards will not get you admission abroad in any good university. You will have to clear few entrance examination like, TOEFL, GRE, etc in order to get admission abroad in any good University. So, be better prepared for the examination to study abroad.
7th March 2016, 02:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is scoring 80% enough in IGCSE to study in Abroad? How to prepare for this?

Only scoring marks in 12th boards will not help you get into colleges abroad, in order to get admission in foreign colleges.

You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and IELTS examination to go abroad for higher studies after your 12th.

You need to appear for these exams to study abroad.

IELTS or TOEFL are English proficiency test in listening, speaking, reading and writing sections.

You may join various coaching Institutes providing classes for preparation of the examination to study abroad on you may prepare for it online also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?