21st September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Whether previous questions are repeated in IGCSE Board final exam?

Hello,
I want to know at the finals Of the IGCSE Board exam does all the questions come from the previous years question papers? Please let me know as soon as possible.

22nd September 2015, 02:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether previous questions are repeated in IGCSE Board final exam?

No all the questions are not repeated in this exam but yes few questions are definitely repeated every year.

So you need to practise previous year question papers also in order to score more but don't depend mainly on them.
22nd September 2015, 04:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no certainity for it and neither does question paper gets repeated each year, its just a matter of coincidence that the questions might get repeated and might not as well.

Therefore, don't take it so seriously and please don't be totally dependent on previous year question papers, just prepare from it and from other study materials and I am sure you will score well in your exam.
7th April 2022, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How often do they repeat questions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?