10th September 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?

Hello,
My son is studying in 5th standard in IGCSE Board. Now I want his transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE Board. Can you please let me know that is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for a CBSE student?
  2. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  3. Which Board to choose after 10th grade IGSCE? Is CBSE good to chooose?
  4. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  5. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard
  6. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana?
  7. Is it better to transfer from MP Board to CBSE Board for 5th standard student?
  8. Which Board is easier for 10th Board exam among IGCSE and CBSE? -- [New]
  9. Problems in getting transfer from CBSE Board to ICSE Board after completing 10th?
  10. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  11. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in 5th ICSE being a 10 years and 6 months old student of 4th CBSE?
  13. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  15. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  17. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
  18. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
11th September 2015, 09:14 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?

Yes ,it is possible you can easily change the school of your ward. Just find out a good CBSE school in your area and buy a prospectus from there office.
Admissions are provided on the basis of last class result or on the basis of their own entrance test so you must need to prepare accordingly (depending on school to school). So i would like to suggest you first of all contact to the school and know about their admission procedure.
12th September 2015, 12:54 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?

Yes, candidate can transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE in 5th class.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :

Migration certificate
School Leaving certificate
4th class marksheet
23rd October 2015, 05:38 PM
sumitsingh270596

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from IGCSE Board to CBSE for 5th student?

IGCSE stands for indian general certificate of secondary education.
Yes, of course a student of standard 5th can migrate from IGCSE board to CBSE board.It will not be a bad decision because CBSE is a centralised board comes under the central government, it has a lot of advantages in the future, like many of the competitive examinations like IIT JEE and AIPMT is conducted by CBSE, and its syllabus is according to the prescribed syllabus of CBSE. The student will also get advantage for English.

To take admission in any CBSE school you just have to take the school leaving certificate from the school. You may also take a migration certificate with isn't as much needed.
Then the student must've to give the entrance examination which is conducted by the school, according to the syllabus of 5th standard CBSE.
25th March 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am Planning to get my child in IGCSE, he was i n Pre-primary and going to class 1. Is it possible to shift him in CBSE again in class 2 if there will be any issue?
5th April 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to shift my daughter from IGCSE Board to ICSE Board for 8th std. Now she is in 7th Std. Is it advisable to change the Board? Please guide.
10th April 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

My child is studying in CBSE Board for 4th grade I'm planning to change my child to IGCSE board for grade 5th. Will my child be able to manage ??????
11th April 2017, 12:45 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My child is studying in CBSE Board for 4th grade I'm planning to change my child to IGCSE board for grade 5th. Will my child be able to manage ??????
IGCSE is abbreviate form of International General Certificate for Secondary Education.
It is an International Education board which is affiliated to almost all countries.
Of course, there will be some change of pattern and some added subject which is unaware of your child.
17th July 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 9th ICSE. He has been told by school for registration. Here there is no school having CBSE board for 9th.

Now I have been transferred to some other place, where schools having CBSE board affiliation are available. But I will shift there by the end of August 2017.

My query is this, if my son got registered presently for 9th ICSE, what will happen, when I approach for admission in CBSE affiliated school to another centre, due to my transfer.

1. Whether existing registration with ICSE will effective?
2. Existing registration can be transfered/migrated for CBSE?
3. Fresh registration with CBSE will have to be process, and how it will process?

Please guide.
18th May 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to shift my daughter from IGCSE Board to ICSE Board for 8th std. Now she is in 7th Std. Is it advisable to change the Board?

Will she be able to cope with the syllabuz
2nd March 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I plan. To. Send. My. Son. 6th std to. Igcse. To. CBSE it%u2019s. That. Ok. For my son. Any difficulty ahead. Any problem to my. Son.
8th June 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

My daughter will appear in class 10 igcse exam in July 2020 from Kenya. I m shifting to Delhi in August 2020 , what r best options in Delhi so that she doesn't have any time loss.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?