23rd January 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Why NIOS isn't sending the books evening after 2 months of admission?

Sir, I am from Siliguri, West Bengal and I took admission in NIOS but am not getting my books. It’s nearly about 2 months but still I didn't get my books. Sir, can you explain me why this is happening? As because it's almost last week of January and we have exams on March and we need to study but without books, it's impossible to study. Please kindly answer to my questions.

15th February 2018, 10:05 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why NIOS isn't sending the books evening after 2 months of admission?

It would be better to contact them over phone or email to get the status about your study material. If there is any issue, then they will resolve it, but you need to contact them as soon as possible.

If you don't have time left, then get help from anyone who is studying from NIOS for a quick solution. There is no point in waiting for the books, if exams are near.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?