18th February 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to deliver books if got admission in 12th NIOS few days ago?

Sir,
I have taken admission in NIOS Board few days ago for 12th standard. But I still didn't get the books. Kindly tell me how long it will take on process to reach the books?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  2. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  3. Can I get direct admission in 12th NIOS if completed 10th PSEB about 2 years ago?
  4. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago?
  5. Can I do FTII Diploma course being a NIOS candidate?
  6. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  7. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  8. Is it difficult to get admission in IIT if pursue 12th from NIOS Board?
  9. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  10. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  11. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  12. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  13. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  15. Can I get admission to study in 12th NIOS immediately if completed 10th NIOS?
  16. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  18. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
28th February 2016, 11:18 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much time it will take to deliver books if got admission in 12th NIOS few days ago?

Usually they will deliver the books within 2-3 months. Don't believe what they told you on their website. Their promises about delivering the books on time are not true. So now just wait and wait for the books. You can also buy the book from any book store if you do not want to wait.
29th February 2016, 02:35 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How much time it will take to deliver books if got admission in 12th NIOS few days ago?

It will take at least a month's time to reach the books to your address. This is because of the fact that the books will be sent to you only after the completion of entire administrative procedure following your admission with the Board. If you don't have the time to wait for such long time, you may buy the books online from Amazon.
23rd January 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I checked the status of my study materials on the site of nios, it shows that the package has dispatched. But it hasn't arrived to my home yet, the dispatched date was 9/10/17 and today is 23/01/18. Why it's is so late ?
12th September 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have taken admissions for 12th Nios,a month ago but not received books and I card.Can you tell how long will it take to be delivered
21st September 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I took the admission for 12th Nios, 15 days ago..but not received books..and the status shows that.."document in
Verification progress" how long the verification process will complete and I will get the books..?
24th September 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to deliver books I have taken addmination more than 1month
8th October 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello respected Sir / ma'am. I had taken an online admission on 06/10/2018.
And I did'nt get books so how long will they take to deliver the books or do they really send books to online admission student?
And I also don't have any idea about the practicals.

Thank you.
22nd August 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir 1 month ago I had taken addimision and til now the books I had not goted whyyy its taking so much time why plzzz tel
13th September 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take to deliver the books if i have taken admission in steam 1 block 1 in august plz tell?
8th November 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Class 12th pass out 2014.nios board . Photo correction in marksheet . How may times
7th October 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

If you take money then deliver books fast to trash NIOS only wants money no service at all its been 2 months and I haven't got my books yet.
When to study and pass the exam? Stupid NIOS
I will never do any exams in nios in future.
26th December 2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had taken Admission in November 2020 And my Admission has confirmed but I didn't get books so just tell me when I'll get my books
15th June 2023, 10:34 AM
ParadoxCrustal

Question Re: How much time it will take to deliver books if got admission in 12th NIOS few days ago?

I was taken admission in NIOS in 12th one month ago, I have also received books but in NIOS website application status is document verification in progress, I don't understand what is happening. can you explain it to me please?
15th June 2023, 10:37 AM
ParadoxCrustal

Red face Re: How much time it will take to deliver books if got admission in 12th NIOS few days ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I took the admission for 12th Nios, 15 days ago..but not received books..and the status shows that.."document in
Verification progress" how long the verification process will complete and I will get the books..?
i am also admission in NIOS in 12th one month ago, I have already received books but in NIOS website application status is document verification in progress, I don't understand what is happening...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?