20th June 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Will CBSE pass me due to my personal problems?

Sir, before 3 days of my chemistry board exam, I lost my father. So I couldn’t do well in exam, as I was in a complete shock and failed to remember whatever I studied but expecting to get 15 or above, will CBSE make some considerations, if mention my problem, will they make me pass. Please Reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  3. How could i get back my lost 10th class certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IIM even if I am having one year gap in my B.Com degree?
  5. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  6. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  8. School has issued provisional admit card for sitting in exam due to dispute with cbse, any problems we could face later?
  9. Am I eligible to attend IT on campus placements if I got 58% marks in 12th?
  10. Will there be problems to give CBSE board exams if schools changed in between quarter?
  11. Can I continue my B.Sc which I discontinued due to problems?
  12. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Am I still eligible to appear in any entrance exam if preparing for 12th CBSE externally?
  14. How to register for AMIE? Which one is the best in both AMIE and BSc?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job?
  16. Will my 12th marks(59%) affect my chances to join for MBA course in IIM's?
  17. How to get admission in Hazra Law College for BA LLB course?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
21st June 2017, 01:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will CBSE pass me due to my personal problems?

Sorry to here about your loss.
With regret I have to inform you that the CBSE board may not consider you personal problems as there in no such rules.However you can try by writing an application to the CBSE exam board, mentioning you circumstances.
However, if you get low marks or get failed in your chemistry board exam, there is nothing to worry about as since CBSE board allow candidates for improvement test if got unsatisfactory marks or even supplementary exam if a candidate get failed in one subject.
21st June 2017, 01:21 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to hear about your father, but I am sorry to say that CBSE or any such other board does not entertain any personal issues or problem effecting the results. If you are unable to score well in your examination this time, I would suggest you to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year as a private candidate and score well in it and move ahead with your studies.
21st June 2017, 10:15 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The person who checks the answer sheets doesn't know the name of the candidate at all. Everything is done very securely. Hence, chances of passing due to personal reasons is very low.

All they can do is offer you grace marks, if you are very close to passing marks. There is no other benefit, you will get from CBSE.
21st June 2017, 11:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to hear the sad news as well as very sorry to say that any of the board will not going consider your any personal problem to pass you in the Board examinations. So, it will be useless to have a hope from the Board authorities to let you pass with these conditions. So, according to my opinion, you must re appear in the examination to qualify in it and after that you will be eligible for further higher studies. You can appear in the improvement examination of the particular subject conducted by the CBSE Board to qualify in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?