20th June 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a pilot in future being from a small town?

My name is Mohsina from Saharanpur. I want really to be the pilot in future. I have completed 12th class with PCM. But I do not know, what I have to do so that I can become a pilot. Please tell me and help me. My no.8859699445

21st June 2017, 12:00 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to become a pilot in future being from a small town?

You should appear for your entrance test, i.e. JEE(main) examination and try to score as well as possible in your examination. The better you score the more chances you acquire to get admission in any good institute to study further.

You will have to get admission in B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) and I am sure after completion of your course you will be most eligible to become a pilot with proper training and internship program.
21st June 2017, 12:39 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of class 12th, you can apply for NDA exam, if you are interested in becoming a pilot. This is the only option available for you at the moment.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview conducted by UPSC. Just make sure you are well prepared for these two stages.
21st June 2017, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Mohsina from Saharanpur. I want really to be the pilot in future. I have completed 12th class with PCM. But I do not know, what I have to do so that I can become a pilot. Please tell me and help me. My no.8859699445

The minimum qualification required to become a Pilot is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects. Candidates can join a pilot training course at any of flying schools. There are Student Pilot License, Private Pilot License and Commercial Pilot License (CPL) courses available. To become a Pilot in any of the airlines, candidates have to complete the CPL. Candidates should be fit physically and mentally to fly and candidates have to clear the Class II Medical Test to join the CPL course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of written test conducted by the flying school. List of flying colleges which offer pilot training course is given below;

IGIA - Official Website

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology - Official Website

Government Aviation Training Institute - Official Website

The Bombay Flying Club’s College of Aviation - Official Website
22nd June 2017, 03:27 AM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

After class 12 you may join CPL Training Program. Most institutes have a Pilot Aptitude Test which you need to clear in order to get selected. The aptitude test is a 3 stage process comprising of written examination,interview and the aptitude test. The written exam deal with Mathematics, Geography, General Knowledge, English skills and followed after by an interview. If you manage to clear these two stages you will be called for the 3rd stage which is Pilot Aptitude Test. After the final stage you will be called for a medical examination. Finally a merit list is prepared and based on your performance on each test you will be selected and will be trained to become Commercial Pilots.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?