17th March 2016, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i give improvement exam even after scoring 80% marks in 12th board?

I have scored 82% marks in my 12th standard board examination. But i am not happy with my marks and want to improve my percentage. So therefore i need to know if i can still give improvement exam with my current percentage?

17th March 2016, 10:11 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i give improvement exam even after scoring 80% marks in 12th board?

Yes you can give improvement examination as you want some more improvement in your percentage. At first you has to fill an application form for appearing this exam.

Once you filled it, you mail it to board's regional office. You will get address of regional office in instruction page which were given with your application form. You also need to make a demand draft of sum as given in instruction in favor of secretary of your Board.

Required documents:-
10th Marksheet.
12th Marksheet.
Date Of Birth Certificate.

All the documents must attested by school principal.
17th March 2016, 11:56 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i give improvement exam even after scoring 80% marks in 12th board?

Improvement examination is for those students who have scored more than pass marks in all subject but not satisfied with the marks obtained in the examination and keen to score more in that examination.
Also, the candidate can appear only once in the entrance examination which is in the next year of his board examination.
Improvement examination will not be conducted separately, it is conducted with the regular board examination and candidates will appear in that examination as private candidate.

Since, 80% is good score in 12th board examination and you can go on with the score. If you are not satisfied with the score then you can appear in the improvement examination.
Improvement examination form is available from August mainly in CBSE board and to get exact date, you need to visit the website of the board from which you appeared in 12th board examination. Once the date is available, you need to download the form and contact any affiliated school or visit board office to apply.
The student who has appeared in board examination in present year can only apply for improvement examination.
17th March 2016, 01:06 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you can very much opt for improvement if you feel that you have not scored adequate enough and can do better next time. You will however not be allowed to appear for your boards as a regular candidate, but as a private candidate.
17th March 2016, 01:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, sure if you feel that you were unable to score good in your current year examination and are unhappy with your results, you can go for improvement examination there is nothing to worry about it, there is such provision for it.. So, just prepare well for your examinations in the coming year.
17th March 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are not happy then surely you can apply for improvement exams without any doubt. There is no percentage criteria for applying.

If improvement in marks is possible then surely you are eligible to apply for it.
27th April 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 74% marks in up board can I give improvement exam for increase %
20th May 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to give improvement exam in only 1 subject is it possible i am from mpboard 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?