27th July 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?

I've passed my 12th in 2013 with 56% marks.Now I've started my graduation nd i just appeared in my first year exams of my graduation. But now i m thinking to give an improvement exam from nios to increase my percentage so i will be able to give competitive exams which i can't now because of insufficient percentage. So the question is if i gave an improvement exam, there will be a new mark sheet from nios nd i have to submit my origins mrk sheet at nios headquarters. So can i appear for my second year graduation with the new mark sheet or there will be a problem....? Plz help....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give improvement exam after passing graduation 6 years back?
  2. What is the criteria for B.Ed in MDU? What is the time period for it?
  3. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  4. Improvement exam now after 50% in graduation 5 years ago?
  5. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation in B.A Hons
  6. What is the date of issue of TANCET marksheet?
  7. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  8. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  9. Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?
  10. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  11. Am I eligible to give CS foundation exam after scoring 45% in 12th board exam?
  12. Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Improvement exam if pursuing Graduation 1st year from Delhi University?
  14. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  16. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  17. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  18. If I score more than 80% in ISC improvement exam will IIT accept me in top 20 percentile?
4th August 2015, 11:14 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?

You have completed your 12th with Distinction Marks then you should have given the improvement exam soon after that, now if you are thinking of improvement exam then it won't be possible in 2015. Now you have to take admission in 12th again with a correspondent and then retake the exam. And the mark-sheet you get after this exam will be treated in further company.
13th August 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?

Can i give 12th by nios science subject in the yr 2015(sept-oct) or 2016,although i have passed 12th in arts subject in the yr 2013 raj board
30th May 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I've passed 12th (cbse) to 55% in year 2016, and i've given 1st year exam, can i give improvement exam for 12th by nios
12th July 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for sslc improvements after completing my postgraduation?
11th September 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I've passed my 12th in 2018 with 47% marks.Now I've started my graduation nd i just appeared in my first year exams of my graduation. But now i m thinking to give an improvement exam from nios to increase my percentage so i will be able to give competitive exams which i can't now because of insufficient percentage. So the question is if i gave an improvement exam, there will be a new mark sheet from nios nd i have to submit my origins mrk sheet at nios headquarters. So can i appear for my second year graduation with the new mark sheet or there will be a problem....? Plz help....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?