7th December 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma course in engineering after completing inter from CEC

my son has completed his inter frm cec and nw he wants to do a diploma course in engineering so i want to knw what course would be best for him and how

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose after completing CEC in Inter between B.Com and BSc? What is the different between them?
  2. Model Question Papers for Science subject of 10th class of UP Board?
  3. Should I take BSc or B.Com after completing my CEC in Inter? I am also interested in Hardware and Networking
  4. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  5. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad? -- [New]
  6. How to join IMBA course after completing Inter(CEC) group?
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. How to become an Indian Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the opportunities for B.Com with computer science? What can I do after degree
  10. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  11. Does Chemical Engineering suit me after completing inter?
  12. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. Section A question papers? I am a student of institutions of engineer at Tirupati
  15. What are the courses I can opt for after intermediate if I am from CEC stream? Can I join BSc if I am a CEC student?
  16. Diploma can be done along with inter or have to be done after inter only?
  17. What are the opportunities for male SC nursing? What is the starting salary?
  18. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
25th June 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma course in engineering after completing inter from CEC

I want to do m.b.a in future i have completed my inter cec grope what have to do next b.com computer or b.sc
4th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma course in engineering after completing inter from CEC

Can we do btech after the cimpletion of my cec group in inter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?