29th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Puneetbansal140288

Am I eligible to get admitted in CA after doing bachelor in commerce stream with 60% aggregate

Hello sir

my name is puneet. I have done my bachelor in commerce stream with 60% aggregate in the year 2009. Now i want to enrol in CA but i didnt take the test of cpt.
Am i eligible to admit in CA.
after how much time it lasts.
Please reply me as soon as possible

thankyou

7th July 2013, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admitted in CA after doing bachelor in commerce stream with 60% aggregate

Hai friend
You can definitely get admission into CA course after completing your B.Com.Being a B.Com graduate there is no need to write the CPT exam.
-->You can directly get into the IPCC course after B.Com. You need to do articleship training along with the IPCC course.
-->After qualifying in the IPCC course you are eligible to do Final CA course. And you need to give Fimal CA exam,if you qualify in the exam,then you will be completing your CA course.
Thank You
12th July 2017, 11:10 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get admitted in CA after doing bachelor in commerce stream with 60% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneetbansal140288 View Post
Hello sir

my name is puneet. I have done my bachelor in commerce stream with 60% aggregate in the year 2009. Now i want to enrol in CA but i didnt take the test of cpt.
Am i eligible to admit in CA.
after how much time it lasts.
Please reply me as soon as possible

thankyou
Yes you can do Chartered Accountancy course. It has 3 stages.
CPT
IPCC
FINAL
Since you are a graduate you can skip CPT and can directly do IPCC. The required percentage is 55% marks. You have 60% overall so you can skip CPT. The registration of IPCC is valid for 4 years. You have to undergo 9 months articleship training under a chartered accountant before appearing for the exam which can be expended to 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?