2nd November 2011, 06:19 PM
lovelygrl

Which are some of the best government exams which I can answer after passing B.E ECE?

respected sir/ madam,
am doing my BE(ece) final year, can you plz suggest me sum govt exams whr a can get a goog carrier..... with a high pay... & should i attend those exams only whn i complete my degree... plz help me 2 hav a good future...

Related Questions:
  1. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  4. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  5. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  6. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  7. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  8. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?
  11. Various Exams in Government sector for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  12. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  13. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  15. List of best government jobs for ECE students? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  17. How to get a government job after passing ECE?
  18. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
23rd June 2012, 10:03 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Which are some of the best government exams which I can answer after passing B.E ECE?

The government exams that you can give after passing BE in ECE are-
1.GATE exam for PSUs.
2.CDS exam for Defense Sector
3.RRB and IRS exams for Indian Railways
4.IBPS exam for Banking sector
5.NPCIL entrance test
6.ISRO entrance test
7.IAS exam
8.IPS exam.
9.IFS exam
10.VRA exam.
11.BARC exam.
Best of Luck.
31st July 2012, 08:57 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: Which are some of the best government exams which I can answer after passing B.E ECE?

1.GATE exam for PSUs.
2.CDS exam for Defense Sector
3.RRB and IRS exams for Indian Railways
4.IBPS exam for Banking sector
5.NPCIL entrance test
6.ISRO entrance test
7.IAS exam
8.IPS exam.
9.IFS exam
10.VRA exam.
11.BARC exam.

these are the colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?