7th January 2013, 05:26 PM
muppidari

For which exams am I eligible if I am a 2nd year ECE student?

I am studying second year ECE. I want to know now this stage what are the exams are available for second yr students

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  2. What jobs are there for me after passing diploma? I am an ECE 2nd year student
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Detailed Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  6. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  7. Am I eligible for PSU exam if my final year CGPA is 7.01(ECE)? How to prepare for these exams and How to crack them?
  8. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  9. What is the syllabus of 1-5th semester of ECE? I am 2nd year student of ECE
  10. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  11. Can I appear for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of ECE?
  12. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  14. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  15. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  18. Training for 2nd year B.Tech ECE student?
8th January 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which exams am I eligible if I am a 2nd year ECE student?

how to go to the A.E(ece)?
8th January 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which exams am I eligible if I am a 2nd year ECE student?

you are eligible for 2nd year ece examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?