7th January 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff required for Aeronautical Engineering through IIT?

what is the cuttoff required for aeraunautic enguneering through iit?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum marks required to join IIT for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Cutoff for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  10. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  13. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  14. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  15. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  16. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. How much is the cutoff required to get aeronautical course in NIT
  18. What is the cutoff for aeronautical engineering?
13th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff required for Aeronautical Engineering through IIT?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology. Admission in IIT is through Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education every year. It has two stages JEE Main and JEE Advanced.

*JEE Main is the first stage of this exam and is of 360 marks. Admission to NIT, IIITs and other government engineering colleges is done on basis of JEE Main rank. Rank is calculated on basis of performance in JEE Main and 10+2 board percentage.

Those who are in top 1.5 lacs of JEE Main exam are eligible to appear for JEE advanced exam. For this exam, minimum of 75% marks in board exam is necessary. Generally cut off marks for admission in JEE Advanced is 50% of total aggregate. If you score more than it, you will be eligible for admission in top 5 IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?