29th September 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Salary structure of C.A. professionals?

Hi, I want to do be a CA but I want to earn money as well. I am not at all aware about the pacages offered to the CA professionals. Please help me and tell the salary structure of CA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which technology is better between Mainframes and Java from career and placement point of view?
  2. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  3. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the salary in Air Force and other related branches?
  5. Best institutes to pursue Pilot course? What is the fee structure of it? How much salary can one get?
  6. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  7. What is the salary structure for Chemical Engineers?
  8. Baseline salary of B.Com+CA in India? Salary structure from the baseline and how high it can go? What kind of jobs can a person get and qualifications required?
  9. What is the salary structure of an Air Hostess?
  10. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy?
  11. Duration of CS course after M.Com? What is the fee structure, admission method and salary?
  12. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  13. Best field for building career in PG?
  14. Which is a better B.Tech agriculture from CTAE Udaipur or B.Tech IT from NIT Patna?
  15. How is the salary of a CID?
  16. Salary structure of Technical Support Engineer in Capgemini?
  17. What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer?
  18. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
13th October 2016, 08:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Salary structure of C.A. professionals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to do be a CA but I want to earn money as well. I am not at all aware about the pacages offered to the CA professionals. Please help me and tell the salary structure of CA?
The average salary of a Chartered Accountant varies from INR Rs 45,000/- per year to INR Rs 2,00,000/-. But this not enough, the salary can be earned more, it depends on the capability of an individual performance in a company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?