9th January 2013, 02:30 PM
prachi9012

Can I get admission in a good MBA college after scoring 44.76% in CAT and 79.76% in MAT

i got 44.76% in cat and 79.76% in mat 2012.can i get admission in a good MBA college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can scoring in MAT exam provide me a good college for MBA?
  2. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  3. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  5. How to get admission in MBA after scoring 65% marks in 12th?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  7. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  8. What can I do after BBA? Can I go for Civil Services? Best options for me?
  9. How to get a government college after scoring 4476 in MCA
  10. Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?
  11. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  13. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  14. Which is the easiest Exam among CAT, MAT and XAT?
  15. Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP? -- [New]
  16. How to study MBA in a good college? How to write the entrance exams like CAT/MAT
  17. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  18. How much money is required for MBBS course with Hostel in AIIMS in Delhi?

1st September 2015, 12:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good MBA college after scoring 44.76% in CAT and 79.76% in MAT

Yes,you can get admission in a good MBA college after scoring 44.76% in CAT and 79.76% in MAT .

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration .

One can join MBA course through entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT .

The eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBA degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate who are appearing in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam .

-There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the MBA degree .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?