14th January 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of LLB? What is the process to become a Lawyer?

I m doing B.A(H) political science and i just want to know What is the future of l.l.b and what kind of processe of being lawer?

15th January 2013, 09:25 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of LLB? What is the process to become a Lawyer?

The future of LLB is good as always. There are thousands of new cases in India everyday for which we need lawyers. After completing LLB you will have several options. You can become government lawyer. Otherwise you can work in some Law firm or work independently. Depending on your skills as alawyer, you can become a reputed name in the field.

If you want to do LLB then start off by finishing your graduation first. It is necessary to have completed graduation before applying for the LLB. Make sure you apply for the 3 years duration LLB course and not integrated LLB course.

There is no much difference between two courses expect from the fact that integrated LLB course is for candidates who have completed school. It includes a graduation course and LLB. This is why its duration is 5 years instead of 3 years.

I will also like to mention that LLB can't be pursued through correspondence, therefore please avoid doing that. The correspondence law course is not LLB and therefore not accepted by the Bar Council of India (BCI).

LLB Eligibility

1. Must have bachelor degree in any stream.

2. At least 45 percent marks.

3. Minimum of 40 percent marks for SC/ST.

4. The maximum age limit is 30 years for LLB.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

6. The criteria for OBC is same as General.
15th January 2013, 01:12 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m doing B.A(H) political science and i just want to know What is the future of l.l.b and what kind of processe of being lawer?
After completing LLB you will have several options. You can become government lawyer. Otherwise you can work in some Law firm or work independently. Depending on your skills as alawyer, you can become a reputed name in the field.

If you want to do LLB then start off by finishing your graduation first. It is necessary to have completed graduation before applying for the LLB. Make sure you apply for the 3 years duration LLB course and not integrated LLB course.

There is no much difference between two courses expect from the fact that integrated LLB course is for candidates who have completed school. It includes a graduation course and LLB. This is why its duration is 5 years instead of 3 years.

I will also like to mention that LLB can't be pursued through correspondence, therefore please avoid doing that. The correspondence law course is not LLB and therefore not accepted by the Bar Council of India (BCI).

*LLB Eligibility*

6. The criteria for OBC is same as General

Quote:
The future of LLB is good as always. There are thousands of new cases in India everyday for which we need lawyers. After completing LLB you will have several options. You can become government lawyer. Otherwise you can work in some Law firm or work independently. Depending on your skills as alawyer, you can become a reputed name in the field.

15th January 2013, 01:31 PM
denwer1

After completing LLB you will have several options. You can become government lawyer. Otherwise you can work in some Law firm or work independently. Depending on your skills as alawyer, you can become a reputed name in the field.

15th January 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default I am 39 years old Physically handicapped (40%) and have 43.5% in graduation. Can I pursue LLB in Delhi preferably through evening classes.

I am 39 years old Physically handicapped (40%) and have 43.5% in graduation. Can I pursue LLB in Delhi preferably through evening classes. Please guide the colleges who offer LLB courses in Delhi through evening classes.
15th January 2013, 06:26 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:

16th January 2013, 01:58 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: What is the future of LLB? What is the process to become a Lawyer?

Quote:

LLB Eligibility

6. The criteria for OBC is same as General.
7th October 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: I am 39 years old Physically handicapped (40%) and have 43.5% in graduation. Can I pursue LLB in Delhi preferably through evening classes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am 39 years old physically handicapped (40%) and have 43.5% in graduation. Can i pursue llb in delhi preferably through evening classes. Please guide the colleges who offer llb courses in delhi through evening classes.
currently there is no age bar for admission in llb course but 45% in graduation is important, i would request you not to loose hope and keep on searching the universities where you can get the admission for llb with your current percentage of marks in graduation.

Regards
abhijit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?