26th February 2013, 12:36 AM
dilsae

How to do Ph.d in my Major? I have completed Master in Biochemistry

hi viewers, am nizar i have completed Master in biochemistry, am working in kuwait, i have intended to do phd in my major, pls help and guide me to do phd and brief abt phd also

26th February 2013, 02:30 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: How to do Ph.d in my Major? I have completed Master in Biochemistry

Dear Nizari
I think you can join for the Phd in your major anywhere around the world in any universities/institutions.But the thing is You need to have a lot of patience to do it. Phd is not like any degree just read and write you will pass. It need efforts in the research and some smart ideas. It may take minimum 3 -6 years to finish the programme it depends on your nature of work also.
First thing choose your interested topic in Biochemistry go through some research articles and then find a guide who is expert in your field approach him.
All the best for your future Phd ...
26th February 2013, 02:31 PM
sbgowda

Dear Nizari
I think you can join for the Phd in your major anywhere around the world in any universities/institutions.But the thing is You need to have a lot of patience to do it. Phd is not like any degree just read and write you will pass. It need efforts in the research and some smart ideas. It may take minimum 3 -6 years to finish the programme it depends on your nature of work also.
First thing choose your interested topic in Biochemistry go through some research articles and then find a guide who is expert in your field approach him.
All the best for your future Phd ...
8th January 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have done Msc in Biochemistry in 2001 and have not been working after that. Now I would like to continue with my studies and take up phd. what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?