29th March 2011, 02:54 PM
Hansraj gujar

Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?

I am in 2nd yeaR IN ELECTRONICS and communication..wher can i do my summer training during may-june 2011.can u tell me some places in jaipur

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  2. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  3. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  4. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi?
  5. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  6. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  7. Procedure to get Summer training from BHEL and NTPC for students of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? Selection criteria and last date to submit the application for the same?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  9. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  10. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students? -- [New]
  11. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  12. Where can I do my summer training during May-June while in 2nd year in Electronics and Communication? Which are some of the places in Jaipur?
  13. Training centers in Jaipur for 3rd year B.Tech student for Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
29th March 2011, 03:53 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?

Hiiiiiiiii,

For Summer Training, only 3rd & 4th year candidates are eligibile.

For Summer Training: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training in Jaipur and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any industries / organisation in Jaipur.

The personnel department Or HR department of any industries / organisation in Jaipur helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

All the Best
10th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?

I am a 2nd year electronics and communication engineering student: How toapply for summer training????
12th April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

is there any summer training for electronics and communications in BHEL company?
12th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i am student of electronics and communication 3rd year , sir plz tell me summer training in gorkhapur ..session-2010-11
21st April 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

pls contact nearest bsnl office.
9th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Embeddedforu Technologies providing summer training at jaipur for BE CS/IT/EC in the Robotics, Embedded System, VLSI Design, Industrial Automation and PCB Design.

Office: Embeddedforu Technologies
3-JMC-2
Near Satkar Shopping Center
Malviya Nagar,Jaipur-302017
Rajasthan,India
Mail: [email protected]
PH: 91-9602876947
www.embeddedforu.com
13th May 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What to do in 4 sem. regarding the training?? Which is the best place for electronics engineering students in India/Abroad?
23rd May 2011, 06:30 PM
connect2naqvi

contact GTT on 0141-4002228. They provide summer training on Java, dot net and Android. They are best and my brother did it from them.
[email protected]
12th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd year student please tell me me where i do my training in delhi from branch electronics n communication
26th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of electronics & instrument b.tech 5th sem. plzzz...tell me sir tht how to apply?? ths plzz contact on my personal numbr 9928936500
8th September 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what is a electronics & communication
28th September 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a student of ECE b.tech 5th semester from West Bengal, I want to take some vocational training on electronics, can you please tell me about some training center and institute also where i can apply for.
29th November 2011, 08:58 PM
tuntunia

Hiiiiiiiii,

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training in Jaipur and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of any industries / organisation in Jaipur.

The personnel department Or HR department of any industries / organisation in Jaipur helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.
29th November 2011, 09:06 PM
tuntunia

Hiiiiiiiii,

17th December 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd yr electronics and communication student i want to take industrial training i kolkata. what should i do?
17th December 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd yr b-tech student in electronics and communication, i want to gate training in kolkata. what should i do?
1st January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM 3rd year b- tech student in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG.
I WANNA TAKE VOCATONAL TRANING IN ELECTRONICS AND COMM. ENGG.AT KOLKATTA.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME SOME REGIONAL TRAINNING CENTRES FOR ECE AT KOLKATA AND ALSO TELL ME HOW CAN APPLY THESE REGIONAL TRANING CENTRES?
6th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me the name of some instrumentation companies in jaipur for 3rd yr. summer training
14th January 2012, 09:19 PM
edward1989

Embeddedforu Technologies providing summer training at jaipur for BE CS/IT/EC in the Robotics, Embedded System, VLSI Design, Industrial Automation and PCB Design.

Office: Embeddedforu Technologies
3-JMC-2
Near Satkar Shopping Center
Malviya Nagar,Jaipur-302017
Rajasthan,India
Mail: [email protected]
PH: 91-9602876947
www.embeddedforu.com
27th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year electronics and communication,where should i have to go for my 45 days training?
28th February 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

which company is best for training for 3yr electronics and communication student???
5th March 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

which company is best for Electroics@communication student in delhi and jaipur
9th March 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get summer traing am in the 2nd year in electronics engineering cairo university ?
25th March 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Give me the name of companies or institutes which gives training to a electronics & communication student of 3rd year.
My email id is: [email protected]
25th March 2012, 07:19 PM
ramonadg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give me the name of companies or institutes which gives training to a electronics & communication student of 3rd year.
My email id is: [email protected]

Industrial Training for 2/6 Month:

Best Embedded Training Institute in N.India

http://ignite-solutions.in/
22nd June 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir tell me about any coaching for summer traning in mansarovar jaipur
contact no.8740003174
[email protected]
8th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 3rd year can tell me please best training center in indore of ec branch
30th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a third year (6th) semester student of electronics and communications engineering,can you please inform me about any summer training course in asansol(west bengal) in june2013
22nd September 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

companies for summer training in electronics or communication while in 2nd year in kolkata???
16th February 2014, 09:19 AM
diatmrahul

Arrow Re: Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?

i am in 2nd year student from electronics and communication .plz tell me wheare is training centre in kolkatta in summer session.
23rd April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma 2nd year electronics student. plz tell me summar training electronics & communaction.
address:-
vill:- barwasi, the:- nawalgarh,
bist:- jhunujhunu ( rahasthan)
mob:- 08865075655
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?