3rd April 2013, 07:13 PM
DeepikaBalasubramanian3

Am I eligible to apply for SLET after completing BSc computer science in Bharathidasan?

Hi all,

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science in Bharathidasan University and M.Sc Computer Technology in Coimbatore Institute of Technology under Annai university chennai, do i eligible for applying SLET??

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Am I eligible for Law course after completing BSc(Computer Science) and MBA(Marketing)? How should I apply for the law course?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. Date of SLET exam? How to apply for the exam? Syllabus for SLET computer science?
  9. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  10. Am I eligible for FCI management trainee after completing BSc computer science with 56%
  11. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  12. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  13. Can I apply for IFBI after completing BSc computer science?
  14. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for RTO inspector post after completing BSc computer science
  16. Am I eligible for TNSPC group I exam after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science?
  17. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
5th May 2014, 09:45 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SLET after completing BSc computer science in Bharathidasan?

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by Bharathiar University twice in a year. To apply for this examination the candidate must have a completed Post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Any Master degree holder can apply for this examination. The candidate must secure at least 55% Marks in aggregation and 50% Marks for reserved categories. Candidate who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply for this examination. As per your qualification you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?