20th April 2013, 10:16 AM
sulakshanaparupally

List of the top universities for MSc electronics in AP?

list out top universities for msc electronics in AP. also give thier notifications.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges or universities offering M.Sc degree in electronics?
  2. Sample papers for msc electronics entrance exams for different universities
  3. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  4. Courses in the field of M.Sc. in Electronics? Top colleges in Bangalore for the course?
  5. List of top 10 universities in Tamilnadu for MSc Biotech?
  6. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Top colleges and universities in Chennai offering MSc Applied Electronics Course?
  8. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  9. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  10. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  11. Which is better between MSc biotechnology and MSc microbiology? Which are the top universities? -- [New]
  12. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in North India through Distance Learning?
  13. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  14. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  15. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  16. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  17. List of top 10 universities for MSc Physics
  18. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
5th May 2015, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the top universities for MSc electronics in AP?

List of the top Colleges for MSc electronics in AP.

- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati

- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada

- AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam

- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijaywada

- Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram

- Audisankara College of Engineering and Technology, Gudur

- Bapatala Engineering College, Bapatala

- Raghu Engineering College, Vishakhapatnam

- Vasireddy Venkatadari Institute of Technology, Guntur

- Sri Vishnu Engineering College for Women, Bhimavaram

- Maharaj Vijayaram Gajapathi Raj College of Engineering, Vizianagaram

- Madanpalle Institute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle
6th May 2015, 05:37 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the top universities for MSc electronics in AP?

Top MSC Electronics University and Colleges in Andhra Pradesh------
  1. Acharya Nagarjuna University

2. Andhra University - AU

3. Bapatla Engineering College

4. College of Science and Technology

5. Dantuluri Narayana Raju College (DNR College)

6. Gayatri Vidya Parishad Degree College - Autonomous

7. Gayatri Vidya Parishad Degree College - G.V.P

8. GITAM Institute of Science

9. GITAM University - Visakhapatnam Campus

10. Jagruti Degree and Post Graduate College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?