16th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Institutes affiliated for LSAT test? Is it worth giving?

please tell me about the institutes affiliated for lsat test. Is it worth giving because I dont wish to study abroad??

20th June 2011, 04:48 PM
rinkygoyal

Default Re: Institutes affiliated for LSAT test? Is it worth giving?

LSAT (Law School Admission Test) India Participating Colleges

LSAT India is specially created for admissions to law schools in India by the Law School Admission Council, USA (LSAC)

Results of LSAT 2011: 1st June, 2011

Bharat Law College – Jaipur (affiliated to University of Rajasthan)
Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bangalore (affiliated to Karnataka Law University)
Central India College of Law, Godhani – Nagpur (affliated to RTM, Nagpur University)
Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies – Durgapur (affiliated to University of Burdwan)
Faculty of Law (A constituent of ICFAI University)
Geeta Institute of Law (affiliated to Kurukshetra University)
IIMT Law College – Meerut (affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University)
IIT Kharagpur – School of Law (IIT Kharagpur)
Indira Priyadarshini College of Law – Bangalore (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
Indore Institute of Law
Institute of Law and Research – Faridabad (affiliated to M.D. University, Rohtak)
ITM Law School – Gurgaon (ITM University)
Jagan Nath University, Law Faculty – Jaipur (Jagan Nath University)
Jai Hind Defence College of Law – Bhopal (affiliated to Barkatullah University)
Janhit College of Law – NOIDA (affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut)
Jindal Global Law School – Sonipat (Haryana) (affiliated to Jindal Global University)
Jodhpur Institute of Law – Jodhpur (affiliated to Jodhpur National University)
JSS Law College – Mysore (Autonomous under Karnataka State Law University, Hubli)
K.L.E. Society’s Law College – Bangalore (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
KLE Society’s Law College – Chikodi (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli)
K.L.E. Society’s B. V. Bellad Law College – Belgaum (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
K.L.E. Society’s Gurusiddappa Kotambri Law College – Hubli (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli)
K. L. E. Society’s S. A. Manvi Law College, Gadag (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubli)
MATS Law School, MATS University – Raipur (MATS University)
New Law College – Ahmednagar (affiliated to University of Pune)
Oxford College of Law – Bangalore (affiliated to Karnataka State Law University)
Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law (affiliated to Swami Vivekananda Subharti University)
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law – Indore (affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya)
Siddhartha College of Law – Mumbai (affiliated to Mumbai University)
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies – Dehradun (UPES, Dehradun)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?