9th March 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Law in USA?

Hello,
I want to study Law in Abroad.
Please tell me which entrance I have to give?
I am in 11th Science and after my 12th I want
to go Abroad especially USA.
Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. LLM entrance exam study material for followings?
  2. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA?
  4. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  6. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  7. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in CLAT to study Law? Can I study Law without Maths in H.S.? ISC or WBCHSE, which is better for Law aspirant?
  9. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  10. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  11. Pattern of entrance exam to study MBBS in Russia for a candidate of USA? Whether shifting from USA to Russia is easily adjustable?
  12. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  14. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  15. What to do to study in USA?
  16. List of entrance exams to study Law in Abroad?
  17. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  18. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
10th March 2015, 02:46 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Law in USA?

To pursue LAW course in USA, you should appear for LSAT exam. That's because most of the American universities offers admissions into LAW courses by considering LSAT score of the candidates. So, first you have to complete LSAT exam to apply for LAW course admission in universities of USA.

LSAT Exam Pattern:-
LSAT exam is a objective type exam, which is conducted in four sections
1. Logical Reasoning
2. Analytical Reasoning
3. Reading Comprehension
4. Writing
i)Letter writing
ii)Precise writing
iii)Essays on relevant topics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?