2nd August 2013, 12:46 PM
Jishnu A Ravindran

How can I get a job in Indian Navy after doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year

sir currently i am doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year .After completion of my diploma i want job in Indian Navy . So please tell me the process for this and am i eligible or not for this

email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  2. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  3. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  5. How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  6. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  7. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  8. Can I get into Indian Navy after passing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  10. How can I get technical job in Indian Navy? I am studying in 2nd year in mechanical engineering
  11. Job in Indian Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  13. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  14. How can I get a job in Indian Navy while in final year diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which posts are available for computer engineering?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  18. How may I do job in Indian Navy? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
24th July 2015, 07:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Navy after doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year

To get into Indian Navy after completing diploma with Computer engineering you will have to clear the NDA examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and the NDA examinations are conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year and are commonly called as NDA I and NDA II. Also the examination is held in two stages which are called as Written examination and Service selection board interview and is held in given order..

The NDA has three wings which are Indian Navy, Indian Air force and Indian Army.

The general ability required for appearing in the same examination for Indian Navy and Indian Air force are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the norms of service.

* You must have higher secondary school degree with PCM as the main subjects or a degree equivalent to same ( i.e; diploma degree associated with technical field ) from a recognized institution.

--> Note :- For the eligibility in Indian Army there is the liberty for selection of stream.

For more queries regarding the examination's syllabus, question pattern, keydates of next NDA examination you can visit the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
30th June 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in Indian Navy after doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year

I am in 2 year diploma computer student and i have interest in Indian navy .
So that please give me some suggestion and way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?