6th August 2013, 01:35 PM
dineshkanth

Details about Instrumentation design software?

i wnt detail which is the instrumentation design software?
detail about p&id and intool design?
autocad is use to instrumentation departnment or not?
automation and process control lines same or different?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Instrumentation Design course? Am I on right path? -- [New]
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Software Design after doing B.Tech in IT? Options available after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?
  3. Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?
  5. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  7. What are the value added courses for design in M.E?
  8. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  10. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Sathyabama University B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering-3rd Sem Digital Logic Theory and Design (6C0065) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  15. Is there any specialization in M.Tech based on construction?
  16. Options available other than M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Details about the college offering ME in Instrumentation?
  18. Can B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering students eligible for VLSI Design in M.Tech?
8th January 2016, 08:42 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Details about Instrumentation design software?

AutoCAD is not actually very widely used in Instrumentation field but there are lot of software courses available in the market in terms of Instrumentation.
Technical courses like Embedded, Automation(PLC, DCS), InTools Software. These are some additional course that may fetch you job in core industry.
-->Embedded Course - This course will fetch you knowledge in Programming and Interfacing Microprocessor with the sensor or transducer.
-->Automation Course: All the industries which are manufacturing sector will have PLC's or DCS or either. They are controlled by Simulation software's so studying will fetch you god knowledge in this field.
-->INTools: This is the most sophisticated software tool which have all instrumentation tools. This is also used in almost all industries. P&ID were made using this INTools software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?