15th August 2013, 02:43 PM
shamilanoushad

When is the IES exam? I have scored 7.89 CGPA

hello friends,
i am a 2013 passout..with 7.89 cgpa..no backlogs...when is coming IES exam is conducting?pls provide the link for apply...and tell me about other exams that i can write....i need a job....pls help me...

24th June 2014, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the IES exam? I have scored 7.89 CGPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamilanoushad View Post
hello friends,
i am a 2013 passout..with 7.89 cgpa..no backlogs...when is coming IES exam is conducting?pls provide the link for apply...and tell me about other exams that i can write....i need a job....pls help me...

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination

If you have completed your Bachelor Engineering Degree course, then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination, But your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from these . M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam.

Final year student also eligible for IES exam .

The applicant age should be in between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.

SC/ST = 5 years .
OBC =3 years .
PWD =10 years .
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years .

You have no backlog , so you are eligible for IES exam.

For more information about IES Exam , you may log into visit http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?