21st August 2013, 04:23 PM
archana.srivastava3@gmail

How can I take admission in PhD programme in Management? I have completed MBA in finance

I have just completed MBA in Finance and would like to take the admission in PHd programme in Management. Please suggest me the procedure and how could take the admission.

regards
Archana

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  2. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  3. How to do Ph.D in Management studies after completing MBA Finance
  4. How much is required to pass the CET exam for MBA programme? Date of display of results? Names of the colleges which run MBA in Finance Management?
  5. Which are the institutes available for Ph.D in management? I have done my MBA in finance and HRM
  6. How may I get admission in Ph.D? I've done MBA in Finance
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  10. Can I do any short term diploma course with B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode? -- [New]
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  13. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in finance
  16. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?
  18. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?