10th September 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

List of the career options in government sectors for computer science engineers

Plz tell me list of carrers(jobs) in govt sector for computer science engineers?

Reply me on email id-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to develop a career in government sector? What should I choose after B.Tech?
  2. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  3. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Indian Army after completing M.Pharm?
  5. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
  6. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  7. What are the job opportunities for computer engineers in government sector -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for jobs in Indian Railways? What is the examination schedule?
  9. Any government jobs in Indian Railways for computer science engineers?
  10. How to get Job in Abroad after completion of B.Tech? Which country is better for Job Opportunities?
  11. What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?
  12. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  13. List of Government Job Opportunities for Computer Engineers?
  14. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  15. How to join MSc Nursing in Forensic after doing BSc Nursing?
  16. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  17. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  18. List of jobs in government sectors for computer science graduate?
4th April 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the career options in government sectors for computer science engineers

i am a M.E.computer and communication engg. graduate. can i get jobopportunity in central govt or in govt.engineering colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?