19th December 2013, 04:42 PM
boriv

How to do my internship from government college of Mumbai

Respected sir ,
My name is Beena Jain .I have completed my final year of BDS from private college . I want to do my internship from government college of Mumbai.Sir please guide me for the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  3. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  7. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  8. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  9. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  11. How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  14. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  15. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which company provides an internship for a period of 1 month in Mumbai? Procedure for the same?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?