19th December 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

RPF or any supervisory level jobs in Railway after retiring from Army at the age of 50 years?

I am retiring from Army as a diploma holder in aviation on 28 Feb 2014 as the rank of Subedar after completion of 30 yrs service & my age will be completed 50 yrs .i am interested to join in indian railway either in RPF or in any supervisory level Job Am I eligible for this job ? my contact no is 09247651124 my EmailID [email protected]

20th April 2015, 03:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: RPF or any supervisory level jobs in Railway after retiring from Army at the age of 50 years?

I am really sorry you are not eligible to apply for RPF or any supervisory level post in Indian Railway. Since you have already crossed the age limits required for those posts.

When consider the age relaxation with your age limit, still your are not eligible. And there is a different Age relaxation for different cadre.

1.Executive Branch :

You should complete graduation from the recognized university.

2.Fire Service Branch :

You should have completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from the recognized board.

3.For Constable post :

You should have SSC/Matriculation

Age Criteria :

Sub Inspectors : 20 to 25 years

Constable Post : 18 to 25 years

Selection Process :

1.Written test / Trade Test/ Skill Test

2.Interview

For notification details you can click on the below link Click herehttp://www.indianrailways.gov.in.
21st May 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: RPF or any supervisory level jobs in Railway after retiring from Army at the age of 50 years?

My self anuj pander I am present serving at army my questions is that how much age relaxation I uttrakhand police fresh candidate complete 7 year Indian army after can apply uttrakhand police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?