4th January 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?

I am a student of B.Tech 3 rd year in Electronics & Communication,as per rule i go for getting training of six months in any company.i want to know about this training & companies which are provided 6 month month training in this stream.what is the cost of this training.Which is the best area in this this stream for females.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  2. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  3. How can I apply for 1 month training in IIT Guwahati? From where to get the forms?
  4. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  5. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  6. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  7. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  8. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  9. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  11. Which electronics companies offer 6 month training? How much is the salary offered?
  12. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where to do b.tech fourth year training? Procedure to apply for training in various companies and institutes?
  14. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  15. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
13th June 2016, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?

There are many training options for you being in electronics and communication engineering branch. You can opt for training in the core sector as well as in the IT sector. Being in electronics and communication branch, you can opt for training in :-

- PSUs like BHEL, BEL, ONGC, etc.
- Telecom companies like BSNL, MTNL, etc.
- IT companies like HP, HCL, IBM, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio

The cost of the training depends on the course you choose and the duration you choose for the course. The best area for you depends on your interest. If it is core, then telecom training opportunities in organizations like BSNL are of great help while if interested in IT sector, then you should go for training opportunities in IT companies like HCL, HP, etc. in the field of programming language or technologies like SAP, Hadoop, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?