4th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?

I am petrochemical diploma passout. Can i get direct 2nd year admission in mechanical engineering diploma.msbte. Double diploma in mechanical engineer

Related Questions:
  1. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical Diploma in 2nd year after completing I.T.I?
  3. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  5. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get in B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Eligibility for admission in Petrochemical Engineering in India?
  14. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering?
  17. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  18. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
10th January 2014, 05:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?

Sorry you cannot get the admission in Mechanical engineering in 2nd year after the petrochemical diploma. And if you want to do diploma in Mechanical engineering then you can take admission in 1st year you will not get admission in 2nd year.

If you want to do Mechanical engineering then you should take admission in 1st year. And i think you should take admission in B.tech in the petrochemical. You should do degree in petrochemical and this is best for your career.

There is no profit to do double diploma so it is best to do degree and in the most of the jobs the minimum qualification is graduation. So, after the engineering you will be able to apply for those posts which required the graduation.

I think it is best to do degree instead of the other diploma course. And There is many scopes in petrochemical so it is best to do degree in petrochemical. And after that you will be get job in many companies which are related to this field.

So, i think it is best to do degree in this field. Mechanical is a good stream but don't waste your time to do diploma in mechanical field so you should do degree instead of other diploma.
19th September 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Petrochemical diploma passout can get admission in second year of Mechanical engineering?

Please refer good instructions in India for diploma complete students in petrochemical engineering and joining process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?