8th January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Why there is no job for under graduate girls?

Hi, my name is deepthi... i love to work with defence... i completed my 10th and diploma mechanical... of 3 years from state board of technical education... but my -point is that i am girl... why there is no defence jobs for undergraduate girls ? if we r eligible for polcie then why can't for defence... could you please help me with this? and my height it's 5'8'', weight 62 kgs... i am physically fit for defence...

18th January 2014, 09:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why there is no job for under graduate girls?

I really appreciate your Aim and Dreams towards the Defense Sector . I think they may think that Girls are not capable for fight on Borders .

I think this restriction is for the “ N.D.A “aspiring candidates only .

Because for N.D.A the age limits are allowed are 16.5 years to 19 years . So with that age girls are usually not fit and capable of doing enough for war and everything .

So the government right now allowing women candidates in the C.D.S section .

C.D.S --- COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES EXAM

With this C.D.S exam , you can then join in the Defense . Women are always fit for the Defense Service I think . So they should be allowed to work in the Defense Sector.

As you are really interested you may go for the C.D.S.E exam . There you may get an opportunity to join

>> Air Force

>> Army

>> Military

>> Navy .

But for to be eligible for applying for the above posts , you must have a basic qualificaion as your “ Degree “ . So make sure you are a graduate before applying for the above post .

Diploma course alone , is not sufficient for the exams to apply . So try to continue your studies till Graduation , Then Undoubtedly you will be eligible for the exam .

You are always welcome to apply for the O.T.A field in C.D.S.E exam .

O.T.A --- OFFICER TRAINING ACADEMY

Remember this OTA is been a part of the Combined Defense Services exam , and this CDSE is conducted by the Union public Service Commission .

The minimum age limit can be from 19 years and your age should not be more than 25 years . So the basic qualification for this OTA is Degree of a recognized university or equivalent .

Final year candidates are also eligible to appear for the exam . Written exam pattern is given below for you --

> English ( Objective Type ) - 100 Marks

> General Knowledge ( Objective Type ) - 100 Marks

So total is for 200 Marks and Prepare very well for the exam . Try to complete Graduation first , you can then apply for the C.D.S ( O.T.A ) examination since Female candidates are also eligible for the exam .
3rd October 2019, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why there is no job for under graduate girls?

Am I eligible to join iaf through cds ,if I have completed my b.tech after diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?