8th January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Joining Defence after 5 years integrated Law course?

I will pass 5year integrated course in Law next year and i want to join in defence. So how can i join in defence, either in airforce or army?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in defence after passing 5 years integrated course in Law
  2. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  3. Joining indian defence as an law officer (permanent commission)?
  4. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  5. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  6. What are the opportunities in Defence for law graduates?
  7. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  8. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  9. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  10. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  11. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do Kolkata university of law provides 5 years integrated law degree course?
  13. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
  14. How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?
  15. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  16. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
  17. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  18. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
17th January 2014, 09:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Joining Defence after 5 years integrated Law course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will pass 5year integrated course in Law next year and i want to join in defence. So how can i join in defence, either in airforce or army?
Hey friend,

Indian Army and Air Force are known as one of the defence forces of India and these forces are used to serve the country.There are certain procedure which is needed to be carried out in order to join in these forces.The procedure is that the candidate should write the entrance exams for the respected exams.

With having going to complete 5 Years Integrated Law course you will be eligible for joining in Defence forces which you are wishing for.There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in defence and there are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied and the exam which yuo can opt for is the CDS Exam

The CDS Exam stands for Combined Defence Service

This exam is conducted every year and this exam is held twice in a year as CDS I and CDS II.This exam offers candidates to join defence forces of India and the eligibility needed would include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

# The candidate appearing for the exam must be a Citizen of India.

# For joining in Indian Army the candidate should have a age limit of 19-24 years of age.

# In the case of joining in Indian Air Force you need to have 19-23 years.

# The Education qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

# In the case of joining in Indian Air Force the education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.

# Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit for appearing for the exam.

If you tend to satisfy all these criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th January 2014, 09:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Joining Defence after 5 years integrated Law course?

As you are willing to join Indian Army and Airforce , you may go for the NDA exam .
N.D.A --- NATIONAL DEFENSE ACADEMY

As you are going to pass 5th year Integrated course in Law next year , You can not go for the N.D.A exam

Because for to be eligible for the N.D.A exam , you must have the minimum of 12th class as a qualification .

The minimum age could be 16.5 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 19 years . Remember there is no age relaxation for the reserved candidates .

So I recommend you to go for the “” C.D.S “” exam .

C.D.S -- COMBINED DEFENSE SERVICES EXAMINATION

You must be a Graduate pass out with a science stream from a recognized university . The minimum age could be 19 years for this . And the maximum age is allowed up to 25 years.
So the notification of the Examination be released in the months of “ August / March “ month .And the conduct of examination is around “ February and August “ .

So the age limits and various streams are given below category wisely --

> Air Force Academy - 19 - 23 years
> Officer’s Training Academy - 19 - 25 years
> Naval Academy - 19 - 22 years
> Indian Military Academy - 19 - 24 years

For applying the above fields the minimum qualification needed is “ Bachelor Degree “ from a recognized university .

The scheme of examination is Written Examination and Interview .
So the notification of the examination will be released in the Month of August and March .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?