22nd November 2012, 10:06 PM

Procedure to get a government job after scoring 63% in PG?

hlo sir. m commerce post graduation with 63%. and i also cleared ugc net exam with 65%.now plz tell me d procedure to get a govt. job with gud salary.plz help me

1st December 2012, 12:33 PM
thriller.singh

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job after scoring 63% in PG?

hi,
being a post graduate you are elligible for most of the govt. jobs. For getting the latest notifications regarding job openings in various govt. departments I can suggest you two measures-
1. you should regularly read employment new/rozgar samachar. In it you can find latest advertisments and can apply accordingly.
2.In case you are a regular net user, you can visit recruitmentportal.in, thesarkarinaukri.com etc. for email notification.

you can also post your queries regarding some specefic job opening, to hear more from us.

wish you luck.
10th January 2013, 09:35 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job after scoring 63% in PG?

Now you have cleared the UGC-NET exams, so you meet the minimum eligibilty set for the recruitment of Asst Professor.

Minimum Eligibilty is Post Graduation plus UGC-NET qualified or Phd.

Now you ahve to look for the vacancies that are advertised for the Commerce asst professor.
Than after that you have to apply to that vacancy and than wait for the interview call.

UGC-NET is just a qualification exams or Eligibilty test.

Other Goverment jobs that you can apply are:
>> BANK PO
>> SSC Combined Gradaute Level exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?