21st September 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Indian Army as engineering? I am a class 9th student

i am dilpreet studding in class 9th in Holy Child Public School (faridabad) i want to join the indian army as engineering what i do after my 9th class

18th May 2015, 04:12 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: How can I join in Indian Army as engineering? I am a class 9th student

After your 9th clear your 10th grade with good marks. Take up sciences in your 10+2. PCM being the core subjects. Clear 10+2 with good marks. And later await notification in employment newspaper, it will be available in the local public library. Check for notification of NDA & NA. It comes twice a year. Apply as notified and clear it.
You could even join engineering and after finishing your engineering, preferred mechanical you will get notifications for B.Tech entry in the army. They you van apply and be an engineer in the army.
27th March 2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in Indian Army as engineering? I am a class 9th student

what thing can i do for making career in computer i passed class 8 and what qualitative job and if less marks in down class
that will not affect my future ?????
2nd April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join 9th class army training
15th August 2021, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

What shedule should I do for being a major officer I am a girl form gwalior mp I my family no body is there in army can you please tell and I am studying at 9th standard
9th January 2022, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am studying 9th I want to bee a army officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?