4th May 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MS to a candidate with 339 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS?

Respected Sir,
I have scored 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 339 marks in GRE. I would like to know which are the universities providing MS Degree to me in Canada? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  3. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  4. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  5. In which entrance exam to appear to study science course in America?
  6. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?
  10. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  11. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  12. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  15. Entrance exams to study MDS in Abroad specially in UK?
  16. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc in Abroad being a B.Sc Biotechnology 1st year student?
  18. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
7th May 2016, 01:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MS to a candidate with 339 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS?

List of universities offering MS:-

Ashford University

Southern New Hampshire University

Herzing University

Johns Hopkins University

Baker college online

University of the Rockies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?