1st February 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in HS to get seat in B.Sc Chemistry at Calcutta?

How many percentage i have to gain in H.S exam to gain a seat of B.sc in chemistry honours in the colleges of calcutta?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  2. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  3. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  4. How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  8. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  9. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  10. Which government college is the best in Karnataka? How much percentage is required?
  11. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  12. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  13. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  14. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University?
  15. How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?
  16. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
  17. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
9th February 2014, 09:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Percentage required in HS to get seat in B.Sc Chemistry at Calcutta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many percentage i have to gain in H.S exam to gain a seat of B.sc in chemistry honours in the colleges of calcutta?
Basically, the applicant need to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard to get admission for B.Sc in Chemitry. However, the candidate who score good marks in 12th standard may get first preference at the time of admission. So, based on you're 12th standard marks you may get admission for B.Sc in Chemitry course.

B.Sc stands for (Bachelor of Science). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into for semester. There are lot of Colleges in India which offers B.Sc Chemistry in Kolkata.

The Student who have 50% marks in their class 12 examinations, and have Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as the main subjects can apply for this B.Sc Chemistry Course.

The Student from SC/ST candidate need to score minimum 45% percentage of marks. The Student may get direct admission for B.Sc Chemistry course based on the 12th Board Examination.

Best B.Sc Chemistry Colleges in Kolkata:-
  • St. Xavier’s College
  • Presidency College
  • Bethune College
  • Jadavpur University
  • Scottish Church College
16th May 2015, 12:00 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Percentage required in HS to get seat in B.Sc Chemistry at Calcutta?

The eligibility criteria for BSc is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed higher secondary from a recognized board.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BSc.
29th June 2021, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to take maths in B Sc chemistry honours in Calcutta University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?