7th May 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Tips to get job after engineering?

Now I am Pursuing my 3rd year B.E.I want to get any job .please give me some tips..
What can I do?to get any job?

8th May 2014, 01:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Tips to get job after engineering?

SCIENTIST/ENGINEER JOBS IN ISRO:

ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) use to conduct the exams every year for selecting the Scientist/Engineer jobs (entry level) for B.E/B.Tech students. There are two different conducted by ISRO 1) For B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree with Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science 2) For B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree with Electrical/Civil or A/C & Refrigeration

CLICK HERE!! to know about the first type of ISRO exam.

CLICK HERE!! to know more about the second type of ISRO exam.

Go through the above links to get all the details on the ISRO recruitment for freshers 2014. As the registration and examination is over for the current year 2014, you need to wait and give the exam again next year. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of the exam in this post for your reference.
4th July 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to get job after engineering?

i completed b.e (ece) , i like to work , so please give some tips about best course for training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?