30th April 2011, 03:00 PM
dhanankarsd

Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard

i am studying in 10th std. now. from kg. to 10th n maharashtra only. but my mother completed her degree in karnataka. my mother tonge is kannada and my birth place also karnataka. can i eligible to appear Karnataka CET EXAM?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  3. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  5. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  7. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  8. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  9. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  11. Is my niece eligible to write Karnataka CET after completing 10th ICSE from AP?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  13. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  14. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  15. Am I eligible for CET exam in Karnataka? I've studied 10th std in Assam and studied only 1st and 2nd PU in Karnataka
  16. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  18. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
9th May 2015, 07:46 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for Karnataka CET exam as it requires a minimum qualification of 10 2 or Diploma.
>> KCET :-
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore conducted CET (Common Entrance Examination) every year for admissions to first year undergraduate course in Medicine & Homeopathy, Engineering/Technology and Agriculture courses.
Since, you have not provided the course which you want to apply for, I am providing the eligibility criteria for the common courses.
>> Eligibility Criteria :-
1. For MBBS/ BDS :-
Candidates should have passes 10 2 with English as one of the subject and obtained 50%of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
(40% for SC/ST candidates).
2. For B.E. / B.Tech :-
Candidates should have passed 10 2 with English as one of the subject and obtained 45% of marks in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Biology/ Electronics/ Computer Science.
(40% for SC/ST candidates).
3. For Agriculture Courses :-
Candidates should have passed 10 2 with Physics, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects.
4. For B.Pharma :-
Candidates should have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB with 45% of marks.
OR
Candidates should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
>> For any further details regarding courses and eligibility, you may refer to the official website of KCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?