7th March 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?

I want to know about B.A. Psychology.I have completed B.E Computer Science but i have interested in psychology.i want to study B.A. Psychology in part time/distance education.is any university providing this facility. If Kerala/Tamil Nadu any universities provide this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  3. Where to do Part time or distance education programme in Ph.D in Public Administration in Mumbai University?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  5. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  6. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  7. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  8. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  9. Information about Psychology through distance education?
  10. Which university gives distance education facility in MSW course Kerala
  11. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  12. Is M.A Psychology in Vinayaka Mission university approved by distance education council
  13. Is M.E. necessary to become a faculty member in an Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?
  15. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  16. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  17. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  18. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
10th May 2014, 10:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?

It is good if you have done B.E. in computer science then i think you should do M.tech in this field it is best for your career. And for bright future M.tech is best course. For this you have to apply for the GATE exam after that you may get good college for the M.tech and after that you may get good job through the campus placement and after that you can also apply for the teaching profession.

But as you want to do BA psychology then you can do it. But i want to just suggest you that don't waste your time and go for the M.tech course.

But as you wish there are so many colleges in which you can take admission there:
Alagappa University
Annamalai University
Madras University
Bangalore University
Mumbai University
Vinayaka Mission
Nalanda Open University

So, you can apply for any of the university for the BA psychology. And after that you can also apply for the master degree in it.
3rd September 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?

I have diploma only. I want ba psychology in distant. How can I join. In Kerala. What is the duration
11th September 2016, 05:44 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Yes many college are offering BA Psychology, Like:
Algappa University
Annamalai University
Madras University
Nalanda Open University

You can choose and apply any in any one of them university.
27th January 2020, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Hy, I want to know whether Kerala University provide distance education in BA psychology
6th March 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I would like to study BA psychology distance education in kerala. Can I study during job period.
14th June 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

which university is good in Kerala for BA Psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?