13th April 2014, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Top 10 universities in Delhi for Maths honours

I am 12 class student.i have interest as well as aptitude in maths.i scored well in maths in class 11 and want to take it up as a career option.i want to do maths honours.i need to know top 10 universities in delhi for the same.pls comment.

16th April 2014, 09:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 universities in Delhi for Maths honours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12 class student.i have interest as well as aptitude in maths.i scored well in maths in class 11 and want to take it up as a career option.i want to do maths honours.i need to know top 10 universities in delhi for the same.pls comment.
Hey friend,

As you being a +2 student you will be eligible for doing the Maths Honours course as regarding the education qualification of yours.

The B.sc Maths Honours is a Undergraduate degree and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.It is a study about Mathematics.

To be eligible for applying for this course you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Mathematics as subject with at least 50%.

As you have asked for the information regarding the colleges for doing the course in Delhi,refer below for info regarding it.

COLLEGES FOR MATHS HONOURS IN DELHI:
  • Deshbandhu College
  • Miranda House College
  • Ramjas College
  • St. Stephen College
  • Sri Venkateswara College
  • P.G.D.A.V. College
  • Shivaji College
  • Swami Sharddhanand College

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?