1st April 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to join Aeronautical College in Gujara?

Sir i am from m.p. I have joined aeronautical college in gujrati what qualification needed and which college is best for my dream?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering in Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore?
  4. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical set in Merit? Best colleges for Aeronautical?
  5. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  7. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Qualification needed to join Army school as Teacher?
  9. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  10. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  11. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  12. Can I appear for CSAT if completed engineering in 5 years?
  13. Can i apply for Sub Inspector post in Excise Department after passing 12th? -- [New]
  14. How to join CBI and what is the qualification needed for this job
  15. What is the qualification needed to join TCS?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to join Air Force in India? Qualification needed for that? Maximum and minimum height for that?
  18. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
26th October 2012, 09:05 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to join Aeronautical College in Gujara?

hi,
[IMG]www.armedforces-int.com/upload/image_files/Horizon-Training.jpg[/IMG]
Aeronautical engineering is best in all among engineering.
Eligibility for Aeronautical engineering:-
>you must have passed 12th standard with pcm subject(50%) from a recognized university.
You have to apply following entrance exam:-
>AIEEE
>IIT
>ISAT
Top aeronautical engineering college in Gujarat are:-
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
Gujarat Institute of Aeronautical & teclecommunication Engineering
Gujarat Technological University
Ahmedabad Institute of aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
Sardar vallabhbhai patel institute of technology
I hope you will be next aeronautics.
Good luck............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?