19th April 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if unable to perform good in engineering?

I wanted to do B.sc but due to family problems i have to go for engineering now i am getting less marks in engineering and i have no interest in studying engineering..plzz sugest me the right way.

20th April 2014, 10:54 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: What should I do if unable to perform good in engineering?

Hello Friend !!

First point is, B.Tech is more interesting when compared to B.Sc.

Because you will deal with many new interesting subjects and you will have knowledge in almost all areas.

You have already joined in B.Tech, if you want to quit from B.Tech then one year will be wasting and this will be a mark for your lifetime.

So what I suggest is spend more time on the subjects which you feel tough and not interesting.

Go through the text books rather than all in one's or guides.

There are many websites which helps you in learning the subject, you can gain practical knowledge with web.

You also have an option for going to classes for any of the subject that you feel tough.

Before doing all this, you should remove the feeling and belief that you don't have interest in Engineering, this will bring a change in your results.

All the Best !!
15th May 2015, 10:59 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What should I do if unable to perform good in engineering?

First of all, you should do the course in which you are interested, but let me tell you, your family guided you in a very right way.

BTech is far better than the BSc.

If you fail to develop the interest in BTech then you can try the following.

* Forget this that you are here due to the family problems.

* Try to study the text books thoroughly.

* Search for the topics on the internet.

* Study about the new researches.

You will gradually develop the interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?